Monday 7 March 2016

1986: DOCTOR WHO BULLETIN ISSUE 38

From September 1986: the next in my acquired run of DOCTOR WHO BULLETIN (aka DWB) back issues: number 38. And, it has to be said, another vicious choice of colour for the cover. It's one thing to stand out on the racks (the fanzine's SUN-alike style, along with strong news coverage during a difficult time for the programme, was seeing shop sales rising with every issue... something that BBC Enterprises and Marvel London couldn't help but note) but another to be virtually unreadable. 

3 comments:

  1. slow, could you also put up scans of the inside pages ? .. as they cover the starburst interview with eric saward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there.

      No plans to add any internal scans at the moment... simply because I don't have any free time for any scanning. I've been slowly acquiring various bits and bobs for future inclusion here but until I get a few spare hours, they will remain in the "to do" pile. I'm currently uploading material I scanned months ago. But... I'll try and add this issue to the stack. Stay tuned. As JN-T used to say.

      Delete
  2. thanks slow, I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...