Tuesday 4 June 2013

UPDATES TO PREVIOUS POSTS

I've updated a copy of my recent posts so, to make life a little easier, I thought I'd also summarise the changes below.

STAR WARS COLLECTORS EDITION (1978) - 
I picked-up some back issues of Jim Steranko's excellent late-seventies MEDIASCENE fanzine at the weekend and several contain a mail-away opportunity to buy this Marvel one-shot.  The adverts describe the magazine as imported from the UK which - I guess - means that it was prepared (probably by the New York Bullpen) exclusively for the international market.
See the original post here.

EAGLE PICTURE LIBRARY (1985) - 
When I posted the Cover Gallery, I was missing the 11th (of 14) issue.  By blind luck, I stumbled across the missing issue this past weekend and I've added it to the gallery.  I've posted it below as well.
See the original post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...