Monday 17 December 2012

1982: THE MAKING OF STAR TREK II paperback



After thirty years of geeing (Can you tell?), its not often I stumble across anything that I had no idea existed.  That doesn't mean that I own everything but it normally means that, at some point in the previous decades, I've spotted a copy of most paper-based geek things.  So, imagine my surprise when I found a copy of this book in a secondhand shop a few weeks back.  Bonkers as it may sound, I'd never clapped eyes on this behind-the-scenes tome, published stateside by Pocket Books in 1982, devoted to my all-time-favourite STAR TREK outing.

Perhaps the US is awash with remaindered copies of THE MAKING OF STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KAHN but very few appear to have ever crossed the Atlantic.  

I've only had a chance to skim through this oversized paperback but it looks a fascinating read.  Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...