Sunday 12 July 2015

1981: STARBURST MAGAZINE BACK ISSUES ADVERT (Marvel UK/ Dangerous Visions)


From 1981: Ever wondered what appeared in the early years of STARBURST MAGAZINE?  This advert for back issues (sold by the inappropriately-logo'd Dangerous Visions... latterly The Perfect Mailing Company), which appeared across the MARVEL UK line, should help you find out.

I wonder whatever happened to DV/ PMC?  I believe they also operated the British branch of the STAR WARS FAN CLUB under license (I seem to recall the Maldon, Essex mailing address was the same).  Whatever happened to their warehouse stock of Star Age goodies? 

1 comment:

  1. I still have the empire strikes back patch from that fan club. Membership of said club led to a situation comparable with the dengar giveaway. It felt as if I had waited all summer long before the new issue of BANTHA TRACKS finally popped through the letterbox.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...