Friday 8 January 2016

1985: MAKING GHOSTBUSTERS

From 1985: The official MAKING OF GHOSTBUSTERS book.

Even through I was an early fan of the movie (I read the paperback adaptation at school) I have no recollection of seeing this at the time the movie (which suggests that it had little or no mainstream booktrade distribution in the UK at the time... or I wasn't looking on the right shelves in the bookshops) but I found a copy in a secondhand store last year. 

I've not read it cover-to-cover but it looks to be a really nice, and very comprehensive, guide to the film (including the full script with detailed annotations) and a great of-the-time companion to last year's look back, by Titan, to the whole movie franchise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...