Tuesday 26 January 2016

1996: STAR WARS INSIDER covers STAR WARS MAGAZINES

From 1996: STAR WARS INSIDER covers... STAR WARS magazine covers.

I found this feature recently and thought it was ideal for STARLOGGED: Obscure (and not so obscure) magazines (mostly from the States but with a token UK entry as well) with Star Wars covers. And not the usual suspects as well. 

Tantalizingly, there's more referenced in the text than actually shown but there's still plenty of nostalgic, and bizarre, goodies to transport you back to the Star Age. 

1 comment:

  1. Well do I remember this article and it's one that I read and re-read... wishing I had most if not all of the mags on display.

    Thank god for amazon, how did we collectors ever cope in the pre - internet era ? If anything, an article like this now would inspire me to further research online. And purchasing.


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...